Monday, August 8, 2011

feeling weak

Day 5 and I am so wanting something that represents American's downfall; the classic homemade grilled cheese sandwich! From the toasty, buttery crust to the cheesy goodness of American cheese. Hmph, instead I am doing my best to appease myself with a glass of mango lemonade. (I usually keep the fruit juice to morning, but the mango was way ripe)

I am doing this for my health...I am doing this for my future....I am doing this for healthy skin...I am doing this for no more pain....I am doing this for my children....I am doing this because I can't continue to kill myself with the processed foods Americans have become so accustomed to.

Whew, that actually helped. I am so thankful to know that people are praying for me and encouraging me to continue. Another encouragement, as promised, is the news I can share that within the 5 days of juicing, I have lost 10 pounds! Now, not to make that any less than great news, I have lost weight before. The problem is, I also gain weight and that is so much easier and more gratifying, for my senses anyway. Well, I have set a goal, that I would love to be what I weighed when I got married, 11 years ago, by Christmas. I will keep you updated and let you know how that goes.

Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.



No comments:

Post a Comment